City services during COVID-19
- stay at home, especially if you feel sick
- wash your hands frequently, or use hand sanitizer
- if you must go out, avoid crowded places and stay two metres (6.5 feet) away from people you don’t live with
- wear a mask or face covering in stores, businesses, City buildings, buses or anywhere you can’t stay two metres away from other people
Call 226-773-1922 to make an appointment if:
· you have COVID-19 symptoms (cough, shortness of breath, fever etc.), or
· you have had contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19, or
· Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health tells you to get tested for COVID-19
Do not call 911 unless it is an emergency.]
Stay informed. Stay safe.
Get accurate reliable information about COVID-19 from Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public health wdgpublichealth.ca.
Please wear a mask in City facilities and on the bus
In Guelph, you must wear a single-use or fabric mask, scarf, or bandana to cover your nose and mouth in city facilities and on the bus. Don’t use public transit if you feel sick. For schedules, fares and to get your fare card visit guelph.ca/transit.
City Hall and Provincial Offences Court
Please consider using the drop box outside the front doors at City Hall or online services at guelph.ca.
Service counters open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
If you received a ticket on or before March 16, 2020 you have until December 1, 2020 to exercise the options on the back of your ticket. If you have a court matter scheduled between March 16 to October 19, 2020, do not attend court. Remote judicial pre-trials and some remote audio non-trial proceedings will proceed, and if your matter is proceeding, you will be notified. Visit guelph.ca/court for details.
Visit guelph.ca/recreation for hours and fall recreation programs.
Garbage and recyclables
If anyone in your home is self-isolating due to COVID-19 symptoms, has tested positive for COVID-19, or is isolating due to travel outside Canada, please put recyclables and garbage in bags in your grey cart. Keep using your green cart as usual.
Visit guelph.ca/waste for public waste drop-off hours, fees and guidelines.
Report a concern
Visit covid-19.ontario.ca for provincial restrictions, gathering limits and updates.