Are you looking for ways to have a beautiful landscape without spending hours of time, water and money? A Healthy Landscape visit can help you reduce the demands of your landscape without sacrificing beauty. During the visit, you’ll learn:
- Fun, easy ways to help you incorporate the latest gardening trends
- How to create a low-maintenance beautiful garden
- What plants will work best with your garden’s conditions
- About dazzling plant combinations that are easy to grow and maintain
- How to water your lawn and garden for best results
- How to identify pest problems and how to deal with them
- How to attract pollinators to your garden
- How to conserve energy by planting a tree in the right location
Healthy Landscape advisors can also share how to build a rain garden and best ways to start a new garden or mulching practices. Plus learn one-on-one about the City’s various rebates for things like rainwater harvesting, rain garden construction and trees! Once the visit is complete, you’ll get a free report with recommendations specific to your landscape oasis.
Don’t wait, spots fill up fast for this popular program. Sign up today at guelph.ca/healthylandscapes or call 519-822-1260 extension 2107.