Unless you validate your business idea you have no real idea whether you are building a business or just wasting time!
There are many great ideas, but do you have a great business idea? You want to start a business, but you're not sure your idea will work. Fundamentally, startups and innovative entrepreneurs are dealing with the unknown. Before you invest your time, capital and resources, you need to figure out whether it’s a viable business venture. Viability measures your business’ ability to start, grow and survive. It factors in target markets, competition, sourcing and overall financial potential.
This session will discuss many of the factors you need to consider before you jump into business. In this introductory seminar, you will be introduced to a few different tools to help validate your business including how to complete the Lean Startup Canvas.
If you're thinking about starting a business, but are worried it won't work, then this seminar will guarantee to take you through the process to test whether your idea will be viable, so you won't need to take any risks until you are confident your business will succeed. This session does not cover writing a traditional business plan.
What will I learn?
• The importance of validating an idea as early as possible and before committing to getting it built
• The tools and methodologies to check the validity and viability of your business idea in the most efficient way - the Lean Startup Canvas model
• Gain a thorough understanding of this to use the Lean Startup Canvas; whether as a new and existing business, to help guide your strategies and discussions around new growth opportunities
• Learn how to clarify your vision, test your ideas and focus your efforts to maximize your probability of success
Who should attend?
• Anyone with a rough business idea who would like to assess its feasibility
• Anyone who is struggling to come up with a profitable business idea
• Entrepreneurs who are unsure whether their current idea will be profitable
Presenter: Doug Daymond - Founder, Managing Director @ according 2 plans+
Sponsored By: Staples / a2p+
Pre-Registration Required: Get tickets @ https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/business-success-from-the-start-101-validate-your-business-idea-or-die-tickets-38088440551
Staples - 370 Stone Rd W.