An A-Z guide how to conduct market research, analyze your competitors as well as customers and minimize your risk and financial exposure.
Many business mistakes are made due to insufficient market research. No matter your level, entrepreneurship is about risk. The most effective entrepreneurs understand how to reduce and understand their risk through information, specifically market research prior to jumping in with both feet. This seminar will describe market research and the techniques that are critical to the success of your business.
What will I learn?
• Why conducting market research is so critical to a businesses success
• How to conduct solid market research to gain a deep understanding of your industry, competition, target customer(s) and market(s)
• The important steps of gathering both secondary and primary market research
• The tools, tactics, and strategies to make market research faster, easier, and more beneficial to any entrepreneur at any level!
• How ask the right questions, collect key data and interpret that information to help you make strategic business decisions
Who should attend?
• Those that have a new business idea and are interested in starting their own business
• Early stage startups and existing business owners who want to develop their business strategy by gathering information about current and potential customers, industry trends and competition
Presenter: Doug Daymond Founder, Managing Director @ according 2 plans+
Sponsored By: Staples / a2p+
Pre-Registration Required: Get tickets @ https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/market-research-101-critical-to-a-startups-small-businesses-success-tickets-38090192792
Staples - 370 Stone Rd W.