“Failing to plan is planning to fail.” - Says many!
What does business success mean to you? Most likely, you quantify success in many ways. It might not be difficult to envision what you want from your business, but figuring out how to achieve it might be. There are many tried-and-true steps you can take — and some missteps you should avoid — on your path to prosperity. Make no mistake - the key to success is having a business plan in place.
This step-by-step presentation will arm each participant with the fundamentals on how to write an effective and winning business plan. This is useful for anyone in the process of starting a new business or for someone who started a new business in the past few years. We’ll discuss the importance of the business plan, the types of plans, how to tailor it to the audience it's being presented to, and how your plan can help you make informed decisions about your venture before you commit yourself legally or financially. This workshop will be interactive, and each participant will perform a number of exercises that will assist him or her to develop their own winning business plan.
What Will I Learn?
• How a comprehensive business plan is a useful tool that can help your company transform and or improve while exceeding your goals
• Why you need and what must be included in a business Plan. Understand the basic layout and components of the business planning process and why - Executive Summary, Business Overview, Market Research, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Financials, Legal, Regulatory Issues etc.
• How to conduct solid market research to gain a deep understanding of your target customer(s) and industry
• How to evaluate yourself against your competition
• How to develop both sales and financial projections & make them realistic
• How to create a comprehensive business plan including marketing and financial plans
*You will be emailed a business planning template to use after the seminar.
Who should attend?
• Those that have a new business idea and are interested in starting their own business
• The small business owner that may be struggling with their current business and/or wish to bring it to a new level
• For businesses that are looking for financing
Presenter: Doug Daymond Founder, Managing Director @ according 2 plans+
Sponsored By: Staples / a2p+
Pre-Registration Required: Get tickets @ https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/writing-a-business-plan-101-your-roadmap-to-success-tickets-38090472629
Staples - 370 Stone Rd W.