Proven marketing strategies and tactics to increase your sales and grow your business.
Owning a small business, you juggle many balls - and with only 24 hours in a day, it can be difficult to focus on marketing your business. Unfortunately, all to often business owners only put a focus on marketing their business when business is down and struggling to increase sales. And when they do, their marketing strategy and approach is often like throwing mud at the wall and seeing what sticks. And it’s primarily because it's easy to get overwhelmed by all the marketing strategies and tactics we should engage in to build and promote our business.
Marketing is vital throughout a business to give you direction, to help you to set goals and objectives that will contribute to your success, and to ensure that everyone involved is focused on the same targets.
This seminar will help you focus on what your business must offer and the effective, strategic utilization of pricing, promotion, product planning, distribution, and marketing on the internet to give you a competitive edge. You’ll be shown many examples to get your entrepreneurial ideas flowing and leave with the next steps for developing a marketing plan and budget.
What will I learn?
• How to craft your message and select the right tools to effectively reach your target market
• Discuss various media choices with emphasis on the changing media landscape and how digital media is altering the consumer decision-making process
• Find out the cost-effective marketing options for small business
Who should attend?
• Those that have a new business idea and are interested in starting their own business
• The small business owner that may be struggling with their current business and/or wish to bring it to a new level
• Individuals interested in learning about small business focused marketing tactics and strategies
Presenter: Amanda Sebele - Startwirth Inc. www.startwirth.com
Sponsored By: Staples / Startwirth Inc. / a2p+
Pre-Registration Required: Get tickets @ https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/marketing-fundamentals-101-foundation-for-small-business-marketing-success-tickets-38090796598
Staples - 370 Stone Rd W.