Social Media Marketing 101: From being on to mastering social platforms that reach targeted customers and drive sales!
"What social media should I be on?" is a daunting question for any new small business, and too often owners think they need to be on all of them, all the time. This is so far from the truth that we will tackle the most basic questions that determine what social media you should be on and how. We will explore the most popular platforms, who's on them and how demographic research informs what social media any given business should be on.
What will I learn?
• Review of standard customer and marketing questions for business
• The basic structure and function of popular social media platforms
• The importance of demographic research and how it applies to social media marketing
• A basic introduction to social media best practices
• Unique strategy ideas for various social media platforms
Who should attend?
• Entrepreneurs in research or start up phase, or less than one year in business
• Small business owners who want more information on social media for business
Presenter: Tim Campbell President, Relation Media (Canada) www.relationmediacanada.com
Sponsored By: Staples / Relation Media (Canada) / a2p+
Pre-Registration Required: Get tickets @ https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/social-media-marketing-101-go-from-merely-being-on-to-mastering-tickets-39935242385
Staples - 370 Stone Rd W.