Finding your unique brand voice and using the power of personal branding to tell your story.
Whether you are launching a new business or repositioning a product or service offering, entrepreneurs need to understand the principles that make brands effective today, and the pitfalls to avoid. In this seminar, you’ll be introduced to the intellectual and creative techniques to employ when crafting your brand. Knowing your audience, identify the values/beliefs, unique positioning, and building a culture is the key to succeed in today’s marketplace.
What will I learn?
• What is a brand?
• Why are brands important?
• How to define your audience
• How to identify/brainstorm critical components before developing your brand
• Developing your brand
• Creating brand messaging
• Managing your brand
Who should attend?
• Those that have a new business idea and are interested in starting their own business
• The small business owner that may be struggling with their current business and/or wish to bring it to a new level
• For businesses that are looking to “rebrand”, freshen their company image
Presenter: Amanda Sebele Startwirth Inc., Founder www.startwirth.com
Sponsored By: Staples / Startwirth Inc. / a2p+
Pre-Registration Required: Get tickets @ https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/brand-planning-101-essentials-for-the-small-business-owner-tickets-38090893889
Staples - 370 Stone Rd W.