The UPS Store
218 Silvercreek Pkwy N #17A, Guelph, ON N1H 8E8
Position: Customer Service Representative
Part-Time/Full-Time: Monday-Saturday: Various shifts between 9:00am and 6:30pm; Saturdays 10:00am-3:00pm
- Smile. Greet customers and determine how to exceed their expectations
- Delivers outstanding customer service to walk-in customers and telephone inquiries
- Continuously practices good listening skills with customers, UPS Store team members, and leadership
- Takes ownership of the customer’s shipping needs and offers viable solutions
- Takes action to learn all product and service offerings, alternative solutions, and industry trends
- Completes tasks in a quick turn environment
- Manages projects and follows through to completion
- Maintains a clean, organized, and safe working environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Receive, sort and place mails in mailbox modules accurately.
- Receive and process packages for couriers (UPS, DHL, etc).
- Pack contents for shipping using established procedures and products
- Operate copiers/printers, fax, binding/finishing equipment etc.
- Graphic Design experience is a definite asset. In this case, you need to be able to set up print jobs, and also be capable of designing business cards and address other customers' graphics needs.
- General Housekeeping Qualifications:
- Must be fluent in English.
- Excellent communication skills
- Retail / Sales customer service experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Computer skills required; Working knowledge of Windows 7/10
- Previous experience with office equipment including but not limited to photocopiers, printers binding equipment is an asset.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
How to Apply:
Please email Cover Letter and Resume to Rakesh at Store82@theupsstore.ca