Café Alexandra is now hiring cooks, baristas, cashiers for our flagship location in Aurora. Fast pace Breakfast and Lunch Cuisine, operating hours Monday to Sunday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Café Alexandra is looking for a line cook to prepare food to the exact recipe specifications and to set up stations for breakfast and lunch service. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our guest experience, value, and healthy café concept.
• Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
• Prepare chopping vegetables, preparing house made scratch sauces
• Cook all related menu items Chicken, Turkey, Bacon, etc.
• Food safety, taking temperatures, following standards and procedures, opening and closing procedures
• Answer, report and follow owners instructions
• Clean up station and take care of leftover food
• Stock inventory appropriately
• Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
• Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
• Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and guests
• Minimum two years recent experience working as a cook, preferably in a cafe setting
• Proven cooking experience, including experience as a restaurant cook or prep cook
• Valid Food Handler Certificate
• Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
• Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
• Familiar with industry’s best practices
Great opportunities for those who are willing to grow with the Café Alexandra..
Job Type: Full-time, part time
• Address, Aurora, On
555 William Graham