COME GROW WITH US!
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
McDougall Energy is looking for a Corporate Account Manager to join our Sales Team. Your primary focus will be to grow our commercial business through the sale of fuel products to large complex clientele. Reporting to the Director of Business Markets, the Corporate Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing strategies for the sale of fuel into the Corporate Account market;
- Prospecting for new business and executing on all sales targets;
- Preparing the annual tactical plan and assisting in determining KPIs for new customer growth;
- Preparing and presenting business reviews with customers to ensure comprehensive understandings of customer needs; determine any other growth opportunities;
- Developing and managing high level relationships with key customers, industry partners, and associations for business development and customer satisfaction;
- Communicating effectively with Operations, Credit, Pricing and other internal functional areas to ensure successful onboarding of customers;
- Maintaining a competitive analysis of Southern Ontario, continually analyzing the markets for growth opportunities;
- Interfacing with contacts in the market to gain understanding of market, trends, industry news, government changes, and market dynamics.
- Interfacing, developing, and implementing, with the Marketing Department, any sales kits, quotation packages, and sales presentation materials;
- Preparing, monitoring, & controlling an annual expense budget.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of progressive sales experience. Petroleum experience would be an asset.
- Strong customer service and relationship management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to handle sensitive communications with tact and diplomacy.
- Solid time management and organization skills, including the ability to effectively balance multiple priorities and work under pressure.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work independently;
- Strong negotiating, time management and presentation skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Salary + Commission
- Health Benefits-Employer Paid
- Pension Plan-Company matched
- Group RRSP (Optional)
- Vehicle Allowance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
McDougall Energy Inc. (“McDougall Energy”) is a Canadian, privately owned, family business which has been serving energy customers for over 70 years. McDougall Energy is a marketer and distributor of heating oil, propane, gasoline, diesel fuel and commercial lubricants, as well as an Esso TM branded retailer. McDougall Energy is proud to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Platinum Member. Now in its third generation of ownership, the energy company serves communities throughout various regions across Canada. The company is headquartered in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
Our success is driven by an uncompromising commitment to provide the highest quality customer service to each and every customer. We recognize that our employees are our most valuable resource and offer opportunities for development for personal and career growth.
We strongly encourage applications from qualified professionals from a variety of industry backgrounds.
Apply on-line at www.mcdougallcareers.com or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.