The Posting Rules are for everyone. There are no exceptions. Please read the rules and abide by them or your account will be suspended.
1. GuelphToday Classifieds offers a variety of pricing options depending on the category. Please select the relevant option when posting your ad.
Pets and Livestock:
All animal breeder ads are considered business ads and must be placed as a paid business ad. GuelphToday.com will allow $100 per animal in a single litter to cover routine expenses on a one-time basis. Any ad selling animals on an ongoing basis (breeding) must be paid for.
GuelphToday.com reserves the right to remove ads at its discretion and without notice.
2. Business Ads: If you would like to consider placing a banner ad designed by the GuelphToday.com team please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Please report ads that violate our posting rules to us using the 'report this ad' link to make abusers of our system easier to spot.
4. Maintain your ad postings using the ‘Your Ads' link on the classifieds main page. Delete your items when they sell.
5. Posting ads with URLs to other websites is not permitted, except if posted as a business ad.
6. Do not post comments. Our classifieds section is not a forum.
7. Contacting someone who posted a classified to harass that person about the ad, or to give an opinion without being asked, is not acceptable. Unless you are contacting an advertiser to make a legitimate offer on their item or service for sale, do not contact them. If you have received any emails that are harassing in nature, please forward them to email@example.com and we will consider revoking the account.
8. Keep it clean folks.
Please be advised: Anyone not in compliance with the posting rules will be banned from GuelphToday.com without notice. The posting rules are for everyone. There are no exceptions. Please read the rules and abide by them.
If you have suggestions about how we can better maintain this section, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org