Skip to content

Good morning, Guelph!

USED 20191107 Good Morning Guelph KA 02
Kenneth Armstrong/GuelphToday

Today will be mainly cloudy with a 30 per cent chance of flurries changing to a 70 per cent chance of flurries in the afternoon.

Winds from the west at 20 km/h and gusting to 40 then changing and becoming north at 20 and gusting to 40 late in the afternoon.

The high will be 2C with a windchill of -9C in the afternoon. 

Tonight will be clearing late in the evening.

Winds steady but becoming light early in the evening.

The overnight low will be -14C and with the windchill -18C.

Don't forget to check on the latest local gas prices, which are also listed on this page.



Sunny

Sunny

26.9°C

Pressure
101.1 Item
Visibility
16.1 km
Dewpoint
21.2 °C
Humidity
71%
Wind
SSW 15 km/h

Forecast

Radar Satellite


Chance of showers

Today

32 °C

Sunny this morning and early this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of thunderstorms this afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High 32. Humidex 40. UV index 10 or very high.


A few showers

Tonight

21 °C

Showers with risk of thunderstorms. Local amount 15 to 25 mm. Low 21.


Chance of showers

Saturday

25 °C

Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. High 25. Humidex 31. UV index 7 or high.


Chance of showers

Saturday night

17 °C

Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 17.


Chance of showers

Sunday

27 °C

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 27.


Showers

Sunday night

16 °C

Showers. Low 16.


Showers

Monday

28 °C

Showers. High 28.


Chance of showers

Monday night

17 °C

Cloudy periods with 70 percent chance of showers. Low 17.


Chance of showers

Tuesday

28 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 28.


Chance of showers

Tuesday night

18 °C

Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 18.


Chance of showers

Wednesday

30 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. High 30.


Chance of showers

Wednesday night

21 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 21.


Chance of showers

Thursday

28 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 28.


Yesterday

Low
17.1 °C
High
35.0 °C
Precipitation
0.2 mm

Normals

Low
14 °C
High
26 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
5:51 AM
Sunset
9:04 PM

Record Values

Type Period Year Value
Max 2003-2010 2007 32.1 C
Min 2003-2010 2005 8.6 C
Rainfall - 0 mm
Snowfall - 0 cm
Precipitation 2003-2010 2006 20.0 mm
Snow On Ground 2003-2006 2003 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data