Skip to content

Good morning, Guelph!

USED 20200723GMAK12
Canada Geese in York Road Park. Anam Khan/GuelphToday


Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

30.1°C

Pressure
101.5 Item
Visibility
16.1 km
Dewpoint
21.0 °C
Humidity
58%
Wind
SSW 22 km/h
Gust
32 km/h

Forecast

Radar Satellite


Mainly sunny

Today

31 °C

Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High 31. Humidex 41. UV index 9 or very high.


Partly cloudy

Tonight

20 °C

Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 20.


Chance of showers

Tuesday

26 °C

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers late in the morning. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. High 26. Humidex 33. UV index 6 or high.


Chance of showers

Tuesday night

14 °C

Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 14.


Sunny

Wednesday

28 °C

Sunny. High 28.


Clear

Wednesday night

16 °C

Clear. Low 16.


Sunny

Thursday

28 °C

Sunny. High 28.


Clear

Thursday night

16 °C

Clear. Low 16.


Sunny

Friday

27 °C

Sunny. High 27.


Cloudy

Friday night

18 °C

Increasing cloudiness. Low 18.


Periods of rain

Saturday

25 °C

Periods of rain. High 25.


Periods of rain

Saturday night

19 °C

Periods of rain. Low 19.


Chance of showers

Sunday

26 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 26.


Yesterday

Low
18.7 °C
High
29.0 °C
Precipitation
0.7 mm

Normals

Low
14 °C
High
25 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
6:22 AM
Sunset
8:33 PM

Record Values

Type Period Year Value
Max 2003-2010 2005 30.1 C
Min 2003-2010 2008 9.9 C
Rainfall - 0 mm
Snowfall - 0 cm
Precipitation 2003-2010 2008 13.0 mm
Snow On Ground 2003-2006 2003 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data