Skip to content

Good morning, Guelph!

USED 20211009 Good Morning Guelph 3 RV
Art wall found at Exhibition Park.


Current Weather

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

-0.5°C

Pressure
101.4 Item
Visibility
16.1 km
Dewpoint
-4.8 °C
Humidity
73%
Wind
WNW 15 km/h

Radar Satellite


12 Hour Forecast

Today
3 AM
-1°C
Chance of flurries
Today
4 AM
-1°C
Chance of flurries
Today
5 AM
-2°C
Chance of flurries
Today
6 AM
-2°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
7 AM
-3°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
8 AM
-3°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
9 AM
-2°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
10 AM
-2°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
11 AM
-1°C
Cloudy
Today
12 PM
-1°C
Cloudy
Today
1 PM
0°C
Cloudy
Today
2 PM
0°C
Overcast

7 Day Forecast

Chance of flurries or rain showers

Tonight

-3 °C

Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 this evening. Low minus 3. Wind chill minus 8 overnight.


Cloudy

Friday

0 °C

Cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. Temperature steady near zero. Wind chill minus 9 in the morning. UV index 1 or low.


Chance of flurries

Friday night

-4 °C

Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries before morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 4. Wind chill near minus 6.


Chance of flurries

Saturday

3 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. High plus 3.


Chance of flurries

Saturday night

-4 °C

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 4.


Chance of snow

Sunday

5 °C

Cloudy with 70 percent chance of snow. High plus 5.


Rain

Sunday night

3 °C

Rain. Low plus 3.


Flurries

Monday

2 °C

Flurries or snow squalls. Windy. High plus 2.


Flurries

Monday night

-6 °C

Flurries or snow squalls. Low minus 6.


Chance of flurries

Tuesday

-3 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 3.


Chance of flurries

Tuesday night

-5 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 5.


Chance of flurries

Wednesday

-1 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 1.


Yesterday

Low
-0.3 °C
High
8.6 °C
Precipitation
2.2 mm

Normals

Low
-5 °C
High
2 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
7:37 AM
Sunset
4:47 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 2009 6.2 C
Min 2002 -20.7 C
Rainfall 0 mm
Snowfall 0 cm
Precipitation 2009 4.5 mm
Snow On Ground 2002 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data