Skip to content

Good morning, Guelph!

USED 20220507 Good Morning Guelph 9 RV
Someone stuck this feather on a utility pole along Norfolk Street.

Current Weather

Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

10.0°C

Pressure
102.2 Item
Visibility
16.1 km
Dewpoint
8.9 °C
Humidity
93%
Wind
Item 0 km/h

Radar Satellite


12 Hour Forecast

Today
6 AM
13°C
A mix of sun and cloud
Today
7 AM
15°C
Cloudy
Today
8 AM
16°C
Cloudy
Today
9 AM
16°C
Cloudy
Today
10 AM
17°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Today
11 AM
17°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Today
12 PM
18°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Today
1 PM
20°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Today
2 PM
21°C
Chance of showers
Today
3 PM
21°C
Chance of showers
Today
4 PM
22°C
Chance of showers
Today
5 PM
22°C
Chance of showers

7 Day Forecast

Chance of showers

Today

22 °C

Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers late this morning and early this afternoon then 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late this morning and early this afternoon. High 22. Humidex 26. UV index 6 or high.


Clear

Tonight

9 °C

Clear. Low 9.


Sunny

Thursday

30 °C

Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 30. Humidex 36. UV index 9 or very high.


Clear

Thursday night

19 °C

Clear. Low 19.


Chance of showers

Friday

29 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 29.


Chance of showers

Friday night

13 °C

Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 13.


A mix of sun and cloud

Saturday

27 °C

Clearing. High 27.


Cloudy periods

Saturday night

12 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 12.


A mix of sun and cloud

Sunday

25 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 25.


Cloudy periods

Sunday night

12 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 12.


A mix of sun and cloud

Monday

25 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 25.


Cloudy periods

Monday night

12 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 12.


A mix of sun and cloud

Tuesday

25 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 25.


Yesterday

Low
0 °C
High
0 °C
Precipitation
0 mm

Normals

Low
13 °C
High
25 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
5:44 AM
Sunset
9:07 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 2005 31.0 C
Min 2007 6.4 C
Rainfall 0 mm
Snowfall 0 cm
Precipitation 2009 6.0 mm
Snow On Ground 2003 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data