The Guelph Coalition for Active Transportation will be providing valet parking for bicycles beside the main entrance to this year's Ribfest at Riverside Park this weekend.
They offer 10 reasons to ride your bike to the event:
1. Free valet parking right next to the main entrance (no need to lock)
2. Work up an appetite and get thirsty!
3. No sitting in traffic
4. Reduce road congestion and parking issues on local neighbourhood streets
5. Enjoy a family bike ride along the city’s beautiful trails and roll right up to Ribfest directly from the trail!
6. Come-and-go without losing your parking spot
7. Reduce carbon emissions and air pollution
8. Meet members and volunteers from Guelph Coalition for Active Transportation (GCAT)
9. Riding bikes is fun!
10. Burn fat, not gas!
Ribfest and valet parking hours of operation are:
Friday: Noon to 11 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m
Sunday: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.