The Guelph Storm will play its first exhibition game for the upcoming season just two days after the opening of training camp on Sept. 2.
The first of six exhibition games will see them host the Mississauga Steelheads on Saturday, Sept. 4, at 7 p.m.
The Storm's complete exhibition schedule:
- Sat. Sept. 4: Mississauga at Guelph, 7 p.m.
- Sun. Sept. 5: Guelph at Mississauga, 2 p.m.
- Fri. Sept. 17: Guelph at Mississauga, 7 p.m.
- Fri. Sept. 24: Niagara at Guelph, 7:30 p.m.
- Sat. Sept. 25: Guelph at Niagara, 7 p.m.
- Fri. Oct. 1: Mississauga at Guelph, 7:30 p.m.
The OHL regular season gets underway on Oct. 7.