This Spotlight was written by Vijeta Singh, Nurse Practitioner and Injection Specialist at ArtMed
When it comes to non-surgical aesthetic treatments for our face, there’s only so much that dermal fillers can do. In fact, dermal fillers don’t physically lift the tissue. This is where Silhouette InstaLift® threads come in!
Here are 8 facts about InstaLift® threads you may not know:
- Unlike PDO threads, InstaLift® threads are the only threads that are Health Canada approved and can be used to lift the mid-face (without surgery).
- The Silhouette InstaLift® threads are made up of absorbable, sterile sutures that dissolve over time. When they dissolve, they activate your own collagen production for a more youthful appearance that gets better over time!
- InstaLift® threads use micro-suspension technology to immediately lift sagging cheeks and deeper nasolabial folds. They are a great adjunct to our current treatments.
- The results are not only immediate, but can last anywhere from 6 months – 2 years.
- With minimal downtime, one can get right back to their activities and enjoy an instant lift in the cheeks.
- The downtime includes tenderness at the treatment site, bruising and swelling which improves over the next 48 hours.
- When performing the treatment, we take great measures in ensuring that the field is sterile and that the threads are placed very precisely to give you the best results.
- Keep in mind that this is a non-surgical treatment and so it will not give you the exact results of a surgical face lift but Instalift® threads are a great alternative to get you subtle and natural results.
If you are interested in discussing this further with our team at ArtMed, book a consultation by visiting www.artmed.ca/book-appointment!