FERGUS – Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health has issued notice of a COVID-19 outbreak at Caressant Care Long Term Care in Fergus.
The person confirmed to have the virus is a resident at the facility, says Public Health.
The case brings the total number of cumulative lab-confirmed cases in institutional facilities in WDG Public Health's coverage area to 70 as of 3:30 p.m. Monday. That number does not include the six patients and 16 staff at Guelph General who tested positive. That outbreak in the hospital has since been declared over.
- Caressant Care: 1 resident
- Dufferin Oaks: 3 residents/5 staff
- Headwaters Health Care: 2 patients/16 staff
- Homewood Health Centre: 9 residents/3 staff
- Norfolk Manor: 18 residents/2 staff
- Shelburne Residence: 4 residents/2 staff
- St. Joseph's Health Centre: 1 resident/3 staff
- Wellington Terrace: 1 staff