- Arts Entertainment and Recreation
Rotary Club of Guelph Trillium - RIBFEST
The 25th annual Guelph Ribfest is back in-person at Riverside Park Guelph – August 25 to 27. This annual community fundraiser has raised over $1 million dollars to support local charities and has been voted Guelph’s best outdoor community event. With your support, we can make it even better in 2023. Spread the word with family, friends and colleagues and come out to volunteering.
Guelph Ribfest starts at Noon on Friday August 25 and runs until Sunday August 27 at 8pm. The weekend has lots of fun, food and entertainment for everyone.
Here is what you can look forward to at this year -
- 10 + Bands including Sandy MacDonald and guests, Freshwater Funk, Just Journey, The Killin' Time Band, Blues Synergy, Tokyo Giants, Keep the Faith, Symply Skynyrd, Practically Hip, Group Therapy & The OCD Horns, Blackwater Trio, Evermile, FOG Blues & Brass Band, NEW this year True Rodeo
Click here for a full list of events
- 7 Rib Teams – Enjoy the delicious ribs from Billy Bones BBQ (Canada), Silver Bullet BBQ, Boss Hogs BBQ, Fat Boys BBQ, Camp 31, Smokehouse Bandits and Bibbs BBQ
- 24th annual Gregg Mitchell Classic Car Show (Sat and Sun) - Day of registration - $10/vehicle and 8 Award Categories: Best GM, Ford, Chrysler, truck, Import, Paint Job, Hot Rod and Vintage
- Kids Zone with the Magical Midway and Guelph Book Mobile, Grotto and more
- Bike Valet Parking presented by Guelph Coalition for Active Transportation (GCAT)
- 50/50 Draw - we will be selling tickets all weekend for the final draw on Sunday. Donate today: https://www.canadahelps.org/en/dn/49244
The organizers, vendors, sponsors and staff wish to thank you in advance for when you visit this years Guelph Ribfest. In an effort to maintain a safe, clean, and fun-filled family atmosphere, pets will not be able to enjoy Ribfest firsthand.
Water will not be sold at this event. Bring your water bottles for a free fill up at the City of Guelph Water Wagon