Play with Clay is an interactive drop-in pottery studio where guests of all ages can indulge in pottery painting, hand-building & wheel throwing.
As well as drop-in ceramic projects we also offer more structured Adult-Workshops, Kids Camps and 8wk Pottery Classes.
Our instructors have years of experience teaching many different hand-building, wheel throwing & glazing techniques to make your pottery project a success. We host different clay parties in our studio such as pottery painting, clay building & wheel throwing.
- pottery painting
- wheel throwing
- Hand & Paw Prints
- pottery classes
- No experience necessary (worked with clay? we'll more than accommodate exp. potters)
- We provide all of the necessary tools for the job
- Pottery instructors will guide thru the whole process with individual instruction - work at your own pace
- 7 week course, 3 hour sessions
- Learn different hand-building techniques (pinch potting, coiling, slab-building, molding, clay puzzling & more
- High temp custom glazing tips, tricks & techniques
- Build 20 to 30 pottery pieces
- Pottery Parties
- Kids Painting Party
- Kids Cly-Building Party
- Birthday Parties
- At Home Birthday Party Kits
- Kids Camps
- School Groups (
School off-sites or in-Studio visits)
The Clay Bar
Is our newest addition to Play with Clay in Guelph
Drop-in anytime for Drinks & Pottery
- The Clay Bar is a fully licensed room where unique cocktails, craft beer, wines and house made appetizers are served.
- the Clay Bar now hosts our Pottery Classes & Adult Workshops
- The Clay Bar can be booked for private functions where guests can experience Art, Drinks & Food
- Friend Gatherings, Date-Nights and more !
- Call to book your next Bachelorette Party, Work Function, Shower or Family & Friend Gathering anytime or day at the Clay Bar.