Innovation Guelph's Rhyze Ventures Program is raising money for a good cause.
Members of the program have donated a gift basket to the Foundation of Guelph General Hospital to be auctioned off.
The Rhyze Ventures Program run by Innovation Guelph is a program created by women entrepreneurs for women entrepreneurs to address business challenges, find mentorship and network with other women entrepreneurs. Ten female-led businesses from the latest cohort determined to find ways to collaborate despite their seemingly different products, services and business models – where there’s a (woman’s) will there is a way and their first collaboration is an act of service.
The 10 female-led business owners have brought together their skills, creativity and offerings to produce a one-of-a-kind exclusive basket worth over $2,000 to be donated to the Foundation of Guelph General Hospital as an early bird prize for its 50/50 Hospital Lottery where all proceeds will fund essential patient care equipment.
The gift basket consists of the following:
- Udderly Ridiculous – Ice Cream Coupons, t-shirt, Insulated Bag, Ice Cream Flight tasting board & mini cones
- Atlas Studio – Unlimited Year of Yoga, yoga mat, blanket and goodie bag
- Altesse Cashmere – $300 gift card
- Muse Self-Care – Facial Yoga Kit 1 Velvet Glow Oil Elixir + 1 Gua Sha Facial Massager
- Two Spent Grains – Brew’ed Biscuits – All Natural Spent Grain Pet Treats-Peanut Butter/Pumpkin Sweet Potato/Apple Cinnamon
- Pinsarani Inc – Masks & other custom items
- Vision Photography – Winter Greeting Cards, Canada Eh Cards Pack
- Mambella’s Italian Kitchen – Gift Card for A Heat Toast and Toss meal
- Working Ensemble – 1 year co-working with childcare
- Maison Verte – free beginner kit and free kit to an upcoming workshop
The total value of this prize basket is over $1,990.
Enter for a chance to win this amazing basket by purchasing your 50/50 tickets at https://gghfoundation.ca/ggh5050/ by Friday, April 16th.